topics and topics list

topics and topics list :
perfect game systems oyun oyna - oyun1system free play the game health perfect sites, online marketing systems, live free flash games. comments, free link add

24 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

WTF? Heidi Klum ... Thank Goddess Miss Ross Saved Me

Heid Klum at the American Music Awards last night and all I could think is, Is this the winning look from a designer on Project Runway: Garbage Heap?

Seriously. It looks like a sequinned Ace bandage wrapped around a black sheet worn over bike shorts. And do not get me started on those Project Runway: Gluegun Shoes she's got on and that WTF length..

She's supposed to be a fashion model, not a fashion for-the-love-of-Chanel-don't-do-this.

I thought I was gonna be sick so I took a look at Miss Ross at the same event. Diana Ross will be 70 next year and she is out-rocking anyone and everyone on the carpet last night.

Work those feathers, Miss Ross!!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar