topics and topics list

topics and topics list :
perfect game systems oyun oyna - oyun1system free play the game health perfect sites, online marketing systems, live free flash games. comments, free link add

16 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

Architecture Wednesday: Corralitos

This is Corralitos in Monterrey Bay, California, and I know it's not to everyone's taste. Heck, I'm not sure it's to my taste.

I like this house, and then I don't. I like what appears to be a riff on a house added onto over time, with different facades and elevations and beautiful stonework. And I especially love the view.

But, the parts of the exterior that are very modern feel a little too Montessori School for me; maybe a change in paint color? Maybe ask the stonemason to return?


Either way, it's a stunning home on the inside with amazing views, so, yeah, I could move in...

source

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar