topics and topics list

topics and topics list :
perfect game systems oyun oyna - oyun1system free play the game health perfect sites, online marketing systems, live free flash games. comments, free link add

9 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

Polly Neace Says She Was Fired For Being A Good Christian

If I’ve said it once on this blog, I’ve said it a billion times, I don’t exaggerate! I kid; what I’ve said is that I have my own religious/spiritual beliefs and they are mine and while I might share them I don’t expect you to embrace them, follow them, live by them or even understand them. And, in return, I don’t care if you worship no one and nothing, God, Goddess, Allah, Liza, Buddha, Mother Earth, Father Time, Papa Smurf, just don’t push it on me and we’ll get along fine.

Sadly, some folks don’t get that idea and think they can preach to you while buying a cup of coffee, a bag of groceries, or doing your banking.

Polly Neace, a U.S. Bank teller in Kentucky, says she was fired because she believes in God. Polly doesn't just go to church on Sundays; she brings church with her every day of the week and says that she was terminated from her job for telling clients to "Have a blessed day."
"I say, 'Have a blessed day,' all of the time. All of the time. I don't feel there's any better kind of day you can have than a blessed day."—Polly Neace
Now, that doesn’t necessarily bother me, though I’d prefer just a simple thank-you or maybe even “Have a nice day.” But, while Polly says most folks didn’t mind her saying her blessing, she did receive a code of ethics violation in March 2011 after several customers complained about her using the phrase.

Of course, though she admits to receiving the violation notice, Neace maintains no one ever really complained. Okay, maybe they did and maybe they didn’t; but she feels “Have a blessed day” isn’t so offensive, and so she took her sermons a step further and began asking customers if they accepted Jesus as their savior.

Honey, just cash my check.

Neace was reprimanded and given multiple warnings, but continued with the phrase because, well, God, and God says she should be able to say whatever she wants and inflict her devout faith on anyone and everyone. So, Polly says she complained about the whole mess and, she says jokingly, told a manager she might as well go back to saying "have a blessed day" and be fired.

And she was fired the next day.

Of course, because she’s a good Christian woman who simply wanted to spread The Word, even to people who just wanted to do their banking and get on with their day, Neace says she has been persecuted for her religious beliefs and is, naturally, suing.

I think Polly should sit down, open a newspaper, and find herself a job as a minister because that’s what she truly wants to do; she just picked the wrong place to do it.

Not everyone wants to hear from you, Polly; not everyone shares your faith, Polly. I was hoping to read about someone who responded to your query about Jesus say, "No, but Satan just called and we're doing lunch next Thursday."

Have your faith, love your faith, talk about it until you are Smurf blue in the face, but it doesn't belong at work. That said .... Have a blessed day, Polly.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar