topics and topics list

topics and topics list :
perfect game systems oyun oyna - oyun1system free play the game health perfect sites, online marketing systems, live free flash games. comments, free link add

21 Ağustos 2014 Perşembe

Photo of the Week

I love Downton Abbey.

I'm a sucker what is essentially a soap opera about English aristocracy in the early part of last century.

But what I love most is the attention to detail; the costumes; the actual homes, er, castles that are used as sets; the old English villages that haven't changed at all and are used as backdrops; the costumes.

I loved this promo picture sent out ahead of the next season of the DA because I loves me some Lord Grantham and Edith Grantham and ... Wait.

WTF is that? 

plastic water bottle on the mantle?

The Dowager Countess will not be amused.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar