topics and topics list

topics and topics list :
perfect game systems oyun oyna - oyun1system free play the game health perfect sites, online marketing systems, live free flash games. comments, free link add

15 Ocak 2015 Perşembe

Photo[s] of the Week: Emergency Exits

Okay, I'm just gonna put this out there:

I was touring the interwebz and found this Emergency Exit map and I was all flummoxed. 


I mean, if I was trapped inside this building ... and how I ever got in there in the first place is beyond me ... I'd probably die because I'd have no idea how to get out.

Just sayin'.

This building, on the other, I know inside and out ....


Again ... just sayin'.

This one? wouldn't know how to get in or out ... That one? somehow feel like I've been here before.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar