The White House State Of The Union luncheon is an annual tradition and every year dignitaries and news personalities are invited to join the President in a pre-speech feast. But this year’s lunch featured a delightful jab at the folks at Fox news, and a bit of a reality check.
According to Fox News’ Shepherd Smith, he noticed something a little strange about the place cards on the tables:
“I sat next to Brian Williams, we all have these place cards, and his said ‘Brian Williams NBC News.’ Across from me was the new guy, David Muir, it said ‘David Muir ABC News.’ Over next to the President was Scott Pelley and it said ‘Scott Pelley ABC News.’ I looked at mine, and it doesn’t say anything about news, it just says ‘Fox.’ And I looked at Bret Baier’s and it just said ‘Bret Baier Fox.’ But all the rest of them got ‘News.’ I mean I don’t care, lunch was great. But, uh, I guess there’s a message received. “
The message, Shep, is that Fox is not News and everyone knows it. |
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder